Chelsea Green Publishing: Book, ''Farm Plate Vermont Beer '
Vermont brewers are emerging as some of the most innovative and entrepreneurial crafters on the American beer scene.
With this guidebook in hand, tour Vermont’s 32 breweries and get to know the creative minds behind the brews via exclusive interviews with these inspired visionaries. Inside you’ll also find:
• A curated guide to the top 100+ beer-focused restos and markets in Vermont
• Easy-reference maps charting the featured craft breweries, restos and markets
• A calendar of not-to-be-missed annual beer events
• A preview of On Tap Soon breweries set to open in 2014
• Local sources of homebrewing supplies and hops + grains if you’re inspired to brew your own
Publisher: Farm Plate
Author: Kim Werner
Number of Pages: 276
Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 7.25 Inches (US)
Original publication year: 2014