Support Us: Membership, 'Monument Society'
• Two personalized membership cards
• 15% discount in the museum store
• Reciprocal benefits at 900+ NARM** museums
• 10 Guest Passes
• Family membership to give as a gift
• Subscription to Walloomsack Review
• Space rental set up fee waived
• Subscription to the museum's newsletter and email update service
• Invitations to members-only events
• Invitations to Monument Society Events
• Option to reserve 2 seats for Music at the Museum concerts
• Exclusive exhibition tour with the Director and/or Curator
• Reciprocal free or reduced admission to select New England institutions through the Consortium of New England Art Museums
* Youth 17 and under are free
** North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association
*** Note, if you are a Business, your membership card will include your name, the secondary cardholder’s name (if applicable), and your business name. Employees may enter the Museum free of charge if they present their employee business card.
$997.02 of your membership payment is tax-deductible. Bennington Museum is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. No goods or services will be received in exchange for the tax-deductible portion of your gift.
Membership cards default to digital, so if you prefer a hardcopy card additionally, please let us know in the comment box when you check out.